Monday, August 31, 2009

Falling From Crass

Dick R Us

C & L: Cheney: Torture investigation 'offended the hell out of me'

Cheney: "I guess the other thing that offends the hell out of me, frankly, Chris, is we had a track record now of eight years of defending the nation against any further mass casualty attacks from Al Qaeda."


Merely a passing thought, but it occurs to me that the above statement is similar to an habitual drunk driver who caused a multiple-fatality accident proudly declaiming their eighth year of sobriety.

;>)

3 comments:

sjelly said...

Absolutely dead-on about Darth's "habitual drunk driver" tone. I never realised that the jobs of U.S. President and Vice President started 10 months after they get sworn in. I'd always assumed they started on day one. Silly, credulous me. These fiends almost make me wish I believed in hell, or a truly just god. Actually, I think every American should be allowed to give both bush and cheney one open-handed slap. It's not torture, oh no, it's just 307,327,686 slaps. Where's the harm in that? It's like a frat initiation, right? Anyway, another great image. Your stuff is always compelling. Thank you.

Distributorcap said...

a well deserved vacation i hope! (for you, as for cheney)

Demeur said...

Why is it the good ones die so soon and the evil ones seem to live forever? Maybe we could all wish him a long and painful life.

No bucks to blog? Well don't feel like the Lone Ranger. We're all in the same sinking boat.