Sunday, March 08, 2009

Oh, you mean like White House spokepeople?

Party Girl

If You Can't Do The Mime...

Obama: "'rarely' reads blogs, says they're misleading"

The simple fact is that what blogs often lack in access to 'factual' data (read: classified government reports and reportorial access to officials) they more than make up for in critical thinking and moral clarity, subjective ideological bias for the most part notwithstanding - Something which cannot be said for the current purveyors of mainstream mass media...like 'newspapers – in their paper form – and weekly news magazines', for example.

;>)

7 comments:

zoe said...

was certainly dismayed when I read his comment.....

Utah Savage said...

I write better news stories on twitter than my local mewspaper. Jeebus, we need to pay a few good writers to actually do investigative journalism. We need reporters who speak Arabic. We need to become better educated and informed. All of us. Except you, of course.

Tengrain said...

"Like I'm so sure, I chipped a nail. Can I take, like, a sick day?"

Dana, Dana, Dana... we hardly even knew ya!


Regards,

Tengrain

darkblack said...

Indeed, Zoe, but I have to presuppose that Obama doesn't need his imprimatur attached to the demise of the dead tree 5th estate, and thus the offhand endorsement.
...
Ah, Utah, if I was as smart as you might think I wouldn't be where I am today.

;)
...
They should have saved Dana for the rollout and not the cleanup, TenG...She wasn't the closer that Scotty was.

;>)

Alicia Morgan said...

Dana was just starting to hit her stride. What she lacked in skill she made up for in obtuseness.

Demeur said...

Alicia spoken like a true fan of Darkblack.
Would that make us Darkblackians?

M.Yu said...

Fuckin' A ...you tell 'em DB!