Thursday, March 13, 2008

Down in the park with friends of mine



My apologies for the sparse posting of late. I have recently acquired a job with a day and a night shift, and have had to claw sleep and a zombie's shambling life out of what free time I once had.
I'm sure that many of you are in similar situations, so the details would be superfluous.

One thing that is not superfluous, however, is support and friendship.

Many of you may be familiar with Blue Gal, a staunch supporter of independent bloggers and a person with a good heart who could use a shower of blessings herself.

A great deal of my minor 'popularity' (if such a word could be used to describe the state in which some regard me) stems from her championing of my works on broader scales at significant junctures in time.

She has done so selflessly, for myself and many others in spite of the difficulties strewn upon her own brilliant path.

Thus, I would earnestly entreat my viewers that if you have any spare love and alms to give to place it within her tender reach, that she may continue to provide a higher example for us all.

Pax

2 comments:

Fran / Blue Gal said...

You are too sweet. Thank you.

MaryKaye said...

Done. Thanks for the heads-up.