Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Adieu



I have decided not to continue contributing to this blog. I no longer have the time, money, or inclination to merely poke fun at the monsters in the mist of America's twilight - for the dream is quite over, and I am incapable of cynically profiting from and promoting my trifles within the phantasmagorical ruins of a nightmare.

Thank you and respect to all those who commented, reposted and followed over the years, and my sincere hope for good fortune in the new reality that we all inhabit - even those wise fools who think that money and power will shield them from what fate has waiting.

And to those who brought us to this place and setting - who allowed mendacity, greed, hubris, willful ignorance, and situational ethics to rule their lives so that they could seek dominion over others for their own benefit and no one else...Enjoy your ill-gotten gains in this world, for the world to come will not be as hospitable to your ilk. Believe it.

;>)



'...But that was long ago... and now my consolation is in the stardust of a song.'