Friday, October 31, 2008

For those of us who struggle with last minute costume ideas...

Things can be surprisingly quick and easy.

They'll Never Guess What Ah Am, Heh Heh Heh

And of course, one could always find something more ornately apropo:

We Have Such Sights To Show You

The Wicked Mayor Of The East

There are many who like a touch of levity:

Mr. Joe's Wrangled

...And couples who wish to explore their secret desires.

Don't Touch Me There

Perhaps some would like to pay tribute to a pop group of the day:

In The AEI

However you choose to advertise your inner self, have a safe event, and please don't play any juvenile pranks...if you can help it.

Dick Or Treat

;>)

7 comments:

Fran said...

You know, by now I should know that beverages and a vist to darkblack do not go together.

Wine.
On.
Keyboard.
And shirt!

Hahahahah- that is great. Oh the look on Bolton's face is what got me most.

VG said...

oh db, you continue to surpass yourself!

Tengrain said...

I'm gonna need a sneezeguard if I come here again -- which I will.

Regards,

Tengrain (who is wiping spittle off his laptop)

darkblack said...

Good heavens, this blogging is getting expensive...Dry cleaning and peripheral device bills, track fees, sneeze guards...

;>)

Demeur said...

DB you must have too much time on your hands. Maybe we could use your talents to fight al Qeada like the Monty Python funniest joke in the world. Why are you wasting your great destructive powers here?

Freida Bee said...

The John McCain through the W crotch shot epitomizes your finesse with details and makes me think you're one sexy mofo. ;)

Freida Bee said...

Ha. I commented the wrong post. I'll put it where I meant it.