Sunday, January 07, 2007

F*ck A Mouse


How's Our Driving?, originally uploaded by darkblack66666.

After Disney's attempt to rewrite common historical memes to better serve its partners in global corporatization, comes their assault on American Fair Use statutes and freedom of speech:

Spocko: Two days before Christmas I got a Cease and Desist letter from ABC regarding my use of audio clips from KSFO radio hosts Melanie Morgan and Lee Rogers on my blog, Spocko’s Brain.

KSFO is a Disney affiliate whose radio hosts broadcast violent rhetoric directed toward journalists, liberals, Democrats, Arabs and Muslims all over the SF Bay Area and to the world via the Internet.
I commented about the content of these host’s broadcasts on my blog and informed KSFO’s advertisers about what they were supporting by letting them listen to the exact audio quotes from the hosts.


Read more at Online Blogintegrity.

No comments: